·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Killeen must have a bunch of bad drivers...lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol yeah. I just came here from memphis and experienced alot of stupid as drivers. But im just looking to get my mustang painted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DuPont Fleet Pepper Gray Metallic. With black racing strips. Looks like the 67 eleanor mustang gt500r

·
Registered
728 Posts
Check out JRCustoms in Waco. I don't trust anyone enough in Killeen to touch my paint and I have been here since 1993. That's a result of being burned on some aftermarket pieces. I currently have my second aftermarket hood at JRs and he did an awesome job on my buddies 07.
The first pic is the first hood he did for me and he had to fix a horrible job from a local shop, biggest one in town. Second pic is of buddies 07. The stripes are painted and there was no lines, all smooth across the clear and he installed and did the bod kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Check out JRCustoms in Waco. I don't trust anyone enough in Killeen to touch my paint and I have been here since 1993. That's a result of being burned on some aftermarket pieces. I currently have my second aftermarket hood at JRs and he did an awesome job on my buddies 07.
The first pic is the first hood he did for me and he had to fix a horrible job from a local shop, biggest one in town. Second pic is of buddies 07. The stripes are painted and there was no lines, all smooth across the clear and he installed and did the bod kit.
They look good.do you know how much they charge to do the stripes.I want mine painted on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts