Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent run across any "free mods" for the new 5.0, and I was just wondering if anyone had come across any. I have done a few small things to my new 5.0 already, but just like any other gearhead, if there is a little trick to squeeze that extra horse or two out of the powerplant then I want to know. Also are there any problems with these so far that I should be aware of while I mod with the usual bolt ons, such as the cooling problem with the 4 valve modular 4.6 driver side head? (had a few of those and had to get coolant relocation setup to keep from warping and overheating driver side head)

I have a JLT CAI, BAMA XF3 tuner, Borla Axleback. In the VERY near future im going to install the Boss 302 intake, Ceramic Long Tubes, Off road X-Pipes, 90mm Throttle body, Accel Coil Packs, 3:73's from 3:31's, Aluminum Drive Shaft, Better Springs (havent decided yet, any input on the best ones would be great), Lower Control Arms (again havent decided on which one), Underdrive Pullies, and Obviously rims and tires.

Knowing these are my plans, are there any tips, concerns, or problems to watch for with having any or all of these mods? I'm obviously not worried about the warranty, just worried about the car. Thanks guys and love the forum :headbang:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the meme, thanks for the input guys, if I'm missing anything that could be thrown in the mix of mods, besides forced induction which will come later, or spray please let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts