Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona Stangs October 8th is the central ave car show and cruise from 1 to 9pm lets get a **** load of Stangs out there to light up the tires!!!!!they always do pullouts with lots of burnouts lots of great muscle and classic cars don't miss out!!!! Stangs up!!!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
A little off topic, but Stage3motorsports is having a car show and jack Roush signing nov 8 in Phoenix.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
WOOOOOO!

I'll be there!! Look for Jet, hopefully the cops won't be so picky! Can't wait!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Woo!

central for sure, I'll see if I can go to roush :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yes come on out always good to have a over welming number of mustangs!!!! Stang up!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Come to mustang night at pavilions! Theres TONS of stangs!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There a great car show every Saturday night at 67ave and bell south west corner over 100 cars every time,pavillians is good I've been to that one too right now workn weekends thst will change soon!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
F4m0usfr34k said:
That's every Saturday right?
Yeah pavs is, mustang night is the 4th Saturday of the month

Drop by and say hello! :)

M97cobra said:
There a great car show every Saturday night at 67ave and bell south west corner over 100 cars every time,pavillians is good I've been to that one too right now workn weekends thst will change soon!!!
that's sooooooooo faaarrrrrrrrr lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
JetWolf said:
Yeah pavs is, mustang night is the 4th Saturday of the month

Drop by and say hello! :)

that's sooooooooo faaarrrrrrrrr lol
Yea I've wanted to for awhile plan on comin out I might wait till mustang night :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
F4m0usfr34k said:
Yea I've wanted to for awhile plan on comin out I might wait till mustang night :)
Come hang out with us! Every week is super fun, I always look forward to it :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok sorry guys some had posted the date wrong for the cruise on central car show it's on Saturday October 13th for sure it's confirmed 1pm to 9pm 10$ if u wanna enter your car stangz up!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts