Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
9,920 Posts
Lol what's close ? I'm about 30 min below Macon. I think that's a couple hours from Savannah. :p

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

170 miles 2 hours 47 minutes according to my phone :p I didn't realize it was that far lol.
That's not in a Mustang of course :D it takes me about 3-3.5 to savannah from the Northern Burbs, and I have to travel through Atlanta and Macon! Michael Kraemer

· Registered
922 Posts
I posted earlier and nobody responded but I thought I'd post again, there's a relatively new car show this weekend in savannah, a few friends and I are going to be making the trip down there if anybody is interested. Should be alot of fun and the savannah car scenes really comes to life on Saturday when the whether us clear. If you get a chance try and come out.

Vehicle Car Advertising Family car Full-size car

· Registered
16,502 Posts
I posted earlier and nobody responded but I thought I'd post again, there's a relatively new car show this weekend in savannah, a few friends and I are going to be making the trip down there if anybody is interested. Should be alot of fun and the savannah car scenes really comes to life on Saturday when the whether us clear. If you get a chance try and come out.
Hmiller is close to Savannah.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.