Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're starting to have car meets in BBQs south of Atlanta pretty soon all cars and trucks are welcome add the members page on Facebook at Southern Hospitality Meet

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Hey bro don't you live close to savannah?
Lol what's close ? I'm about 30 min below Macon. I think that's a couple hours from Savannah. :p

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

170 miles 2 hours 47 minutes according to my phone :p I didn't realize it was that far lol.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Lol what's close ? I'm about 30 min below Macon. I think that's a couple hours from Savannah. :p

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

170 miles 2 hours 47 minutes according to my phone :p I didn't realize it was that far lol.
O I thought there was somebody on here down around savannah.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts

That's not in a Mustang of course :D it takes me about 3-3.5 to savannah from the Northern Burbs, and I have to travel through Atlanta and Macon! Michael Kraemer

·
Registered
826 Posts
I posted earlier and nobody responded but I thought I'd post again, there's a relatively new car show this weekend in savannah, a few friends and I are going to be making the trip down there if anybody is interested. Should be alot of fun and the savannah car scenes really comes to life on Saturday when the whether us clear. If you get a chance try and come out.

Vehicle Car Advertising Family car Full-size car

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
I posted earlier and nobody responded but I thought I'd post again, there's a relatively new car show this weekend in savannah, a few friends and I are going to be making the trip down there if anybody is interested. Should be alot of fun and the savannah car scenes really comes to life on Saturday when the whether us clear. If you get a chance try and come out.
Hmiller is close to Savannah.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
When's the next meet? Also the owner of my current business, owns the best BBQ that I have had in GA. It's Martin's BBQ in warner robins, ga. He cooks fresh every night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts