Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm going to sell my smoked headlight covers. I put them on and love them but my chick drives my car half the week and she doesn't like them. They are like new and if you guys would like to buy them I'll let them go for 20.00 plus 10.00 shipping which is half price if you were to buy this brand at regular price. They regularly sell for 59.99. Thanks for looking..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Are these the type you have to take off whenever it gets dark so your headlights will go through them?

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
that's an awesome deal.

I have the darker ones than him. I don't always take mine off at night, esp if I'm just going down the road or something. So his should be alright.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'm trying to decide if I want them or not...I have a scuff on my drivers side headlight...you can't see it unless you're right up on me..but I'm thinking about it

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Do you have another picture that might be a little bigger so I can see how dark these are?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WhiteStang99 said:
don't buy those. get them on ebay. I got a full set of headlight and taillight covers, shipped, for less than just those.
Well don't be lazy... post a link for him! :disgust:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Dangit I think I just added something else to my christmas list lol.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
That's not the same seller i got mine from, i couldn't find my seller, that's why i didn't link him. That guy looks reliable though.

I also took a knife and scraped off the white logo from the covers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts