Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK V6stangs and Extreme Effect is putting on a calendar contest!!!! Anyone who wants to enter please post your pics here. This is for V6 car ony. but here are the rules

1. Only 3 High quality pic are to be posted in the General Discussion area on the Calendar post and reduce to a size that does not require scrolling the page.

2. The contestants pics need to be in by Nov 7th. The pics will be judged and winners will be contacted by the 10 of November.

3. Each Contestant that is sellected will be required to pay a 15 dollar entry fee to V6stangs. There are approx 13 pages and 10 need being filled

Please no beater cars and post whoring on this post it will be deleted

So lets have some good entries!!! Lets see some pics posted !!!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
wow, re-post!!! 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Which part of this whole contest thingy didnt you understand from way back it was first posted...yes they are pollocks, and yes the world is round, and yes WE the people have to pay if our picture is chosen for the calendar...

so when you pay, you are actually buying your own calendar and also others will be seeing your car aswell in the calendar ...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ok I tried looking for the thread in the Gen. section but it has dissappeared for some reason...

I finally got around to washing/waxing and then finally having a great day to take some pics in the surroundings of the downtown landscaping.

Here is a link to my pics, let me know which ya'll would like in full image size if chosen.

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Jeffs%20Stuff/Nov%2023%202003/index.htm

Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Autobadges said:
ok well what is going on?? ?i want a calendar for my car shows people!! :)
Erick gets no calendar, he didnt follow any rules DAMN IT!

:D

·
Registered
800 Posts
The ones just before I called Corey a Calendar Nazi for you not posting 3 pics in a row and nothaving to sketch down the screen to view them... but then again I posted a link too...

Just kidding!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
im sure you can get some one to give you a free calender..... you need to calm down bud

·
Registered
800 Posts
Any updated information on this delayed project would be appreciated...is Micro$oft driving this project... :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts