Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erick - I saw a post by you on another forum regarding a set of Saleen wheels at an incredibly low price from the website: www.madddogmustangs.com DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!! This is a fraud!!

I spoke with Kim at Classic Design Concepts regarding the prices this guy was offering on her products as I also sell the CDC products and she advised, with callback that this guy is a fraud! She has never heard of them, nor would she allow them to purchase any product from them without a buy-in!! She spoke with Stangnet regarding this guy's tactics and he too will be posting regarding this website. Roush, Saleen, Magnaflow and all other major manufacturers will also be notified by CDC in regards to his prices.

I forget what forum it was you were on I'm going to do some research and post this there also so HONEST MUSTANG owners do not get burned!!!

Matt

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OK I am being a devils advocate here. Do we know Maddog is a fraud and a ripoff. Not saying they are or not but I like to do investigating on a company before making accusation. Why exactly are they a ripoff

This is not the NAZI THUG site like so other boards and we dont blast anyone or any companies without proof.

So I have to ask ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
mattstang said:
I spoke with Kim at Classic Design Concepts regarding the prices this guy was offering on her products as I also sell the CDC products and she advised, with callback that this guy is a fraud! She has never heard of them, nor would she allow them to purchase any product from them without a buy-in!! She spoke with Stangnet regarding this guy's tactics and he too will be posting regarding this website. Roush, Saleen, Magnaflow and all other major manufacturers will also be notified by CDC in regards to his prices.

Matt
This look like some what proof that the vendors have no clue of this person, I have been burnt before in deallings to via another v6 news forum... not going to mention cough V6power cough forum as in which when I bought my damn Cobra R's from this fella and it took me forever, this young kid was ripping many off and then thanks to the great guys of V6power they were able to track this guy down and get his home addy and ph # and I started calling there nightly until I got tracking numbers from his dad, and then all of a sudden people started getting **** in the mail out of the blue... I guess a lil FBI Fraud letter helps pursae' people too!

·
Registered
678 Posts
no i wasn't going to buy anything...as a matter of fact i spoke to him about sponsoring me...hell if he send me free brembo brakes who am i to complain LOL!!

i appreciate the heads up greatly though!!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
How many places does this site have to say FOR PRIVATE PARTIES ONLY before people like you understand that this site is FOR PRIVATE PARTIES ONLY. No matter how good your deals are, or how much overstock you have, or how fake your site is, you cannot post here. Thanks, bye.

-admin

mustanghorizon's IP Address is: 165.95.112.165.
mustanghorizon's host name is: 165.95.112.165

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just got a little curious with ip range there, since I'm a network analyst myself and thought hey, lets verify and get a little nitty gritty on this person here:

OrgName: Texas A&M University
OrgID: TAMU
Address: System Data Services Network
Address: Computing and Information Services
City: College Station
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77843-3142

NetRange: 165.95.0.0 - 165.95.255.255
CIDR: 165.95.0.0/16
NetName: TAMUS-NET-01
NetHandle: NET-165-95-0-0-1
Parent: NET-165-0-0-0-0