Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am assuming everyone hates the front licence plate law, I found a like on another site, it called the Eradication of New Jersey's Front License Plate:D lts a online petition, I dont know if it will help remove the front plates, but its worth signing, because it doesnt hurt.
http://www.petitiononline.com/njplate/petition.html
I signed it and my friends did, only 1,500 people signed which is nothing really.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i actually just got a ticket for no front plate when I was home a couple weeks ago...I hate NJ cops.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
NJ suxs ass sorry if you are there. I was stationed there for 4 months and ever since then I have avoided it like the plague.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I had to go to Rutherford, NJ a couple years ago for business. My God, how do you people get anywhere? The roads are so confusing, and you can't ever make a left turn! How any transportation occurs in North Jersey is beyond my ability to comprehend.

·
Registered
567 Posts
BlueDonkey said:
I had to go to Rutherford, NJ a couple years ago for business. My God, how do you people get anywhere? The roads are so confusing, and you can't ever make a left turn! How any transportation occurs in North Jersey is beyond my ability to comprehend.
haha...

NJ is a really fun state, there is a lot to do within a few hours of anywhere you live. Granted traffic sucks sometimes, but when you live here you know how to drive in it.

NY state is boring as hell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts