Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought this was funny. it so cleverly attacks all three weaknesses that i've had to 'come to terms' with. haha

a guy from 3.8 that got fussy when i called him out for talking out of his ass and being wrong:
RICK711 said:
v6powerstang is insecure about his height, small penis and slow car so he takes it out on the boards

just ignore him. He hates himself so he attacks everyone with any similar traits to his (like anyone with the same car) b/c he really wants to attack himself but he can't
i think he forgot "being a homosexual", ha.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
:wtf:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Um...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yeh..................................................................................................................................................................Nvm......................I give up............................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts