Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Westport, MA...is anyone actually going to Hampton Beach this saturday so i can meet up there? i might even go there friday if there are people there already.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I cant go to hampton, I would go but iill be in North Carolina that weekend.

But i want to start something, and use this site to have the club hosted, ill make a site, and a special club forum for only the members of the club.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
BTW, if anyone knows any one in this area, dont be afraid to link them here.

I really want to start an actual club, with club forum, and club site with all the members cars and such.

Get everyone invovled.

·
Registered
17 Posts
it's 17bucks to race all night on wednesdays and fridays..

it would be nice to gather a bunch of us and go to fun ford weekend.. i might want to race that weekend because there aren't many trucks.

i'm doing a bit more engine work, ordered a new set of trac-link bars and then once that's done i'm going to want to head back up, so anyone is welcome to join me when i do..

also, i can usually be found at burger king on 102 in londonderry(just off exit 5 from 93) on saturday nights from 5:30 to after 8 for the big cruise show.

it's be cool to see some of you guys there or at other shows.

matt

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm interested; could you send me some info on what's, who's and where's? Also, is there any chance of getting time on a track, like Lee Speedway? That could be cool :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Yes, as soon as We get more interested people, ill be sure to set dates, and type things up.

Your from NH too? Sweet.
Ever see a lazer red stang with cowl induction hood and cobra front bumper riding around?
hah.
I've been to hampton in it a few times.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Haven't seen ye yet, but sometimes it's hard, what with tunnel vision at speed... :D If you see a blue stang with stalker front and cobra r hood, be sure to shout a "hi"[/img]

·
Registered
17 Posts
you know lee speedway is a demolition durby when they let people off the street drive..i wouldn't go 10 miles of that place haha.

matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah! go ahead charles! i'll be right behind you....right!

i've been up there once and i saw this poor kid in his fathers impala get smashed up against the boards by some guys in POS monte carlo demolition cars...

no fun there man, the only cars that belong up there are the all smashed up ones you see being dragged on trailers..

i may not love my truck to death, but that #### is rediculus..

those damn rednecks will take out anything, what do they care! they'll be fixing out the dents the day after with a damn sledge hammer just enough so it can drive so they can go out and do it again!!

damn rednecks all driving chebbies..

now if you all want to go up to loudin sept 9th for autox school, that's a different story ;) just don't get mad at me if i leave the truck home and bring the audi :D
matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts