Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen him online and I need to know his address and also how he wants his part shipped. I just got the new springs I needed today and will be able to ship them later today.

Thanks.

Austin

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
just send it to me. i'll turn around and sell them for some profit. its a win win situation....cept for mike :)

or send it to:
Mike Zimmerman
University of Kansas
Kansas, USA. hope it finds him :p

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
n8r said:
I have his address, I will PM it too you.

Do you really have it I cannot find his address and I have to send him this Upper intake I fixed and bead blasteds for him. He needed it by saturday

Please send me his address also

Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Do you really have it I cannot find his address and I have to send him this Upper intake I fixed and bead blasteds for him. He needed it by saturday

Please send me his address also

Thanks
cool you bead blasted it, got any pics of what it looks like?

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
ZimStang said:
Hey guys Im headin out to Colorado for the next week so I'm not going to be around until Saturday. If you guys need me for anything feel free to give me a call 563 650-3486.

Im headin out there to do some skiing for my spring break... keep it real v6 world ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Thanks n8r for the info. Hey Suprman Yes I did bead blast and extracted the bolt shank and inserted a heli-coil but i currently dont have a digital camera but Zim does and I am sure he will post a pic as soon as he gets it

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the PM. i'm sure UPS ground can get it only two states away within 4 days, which is when he said he needed it.

i'm going to go send it, hopefully when you get back it'll be waiting for you mike.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent said:
He is in Colorado right now falling down a mountain.
That reminds me of a song by the Butthole Surfers. Good sone, it is called "Pepper"

:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Thanks n8r for the info. Hey Suprman Yes I did bead blast and extracted the bolt shank and inserted a heli-coil but i currently dont have a digital camera but Zim does and I am sure he will post a pic as soon as he gets it
cool i bet it looks pretty good!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mike, or whoever, the place closed before i could get it to you, but they'll go out first thing manana. ups ground should be 3 days so you should get them by the weekend for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts