Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run this combo or think it will be a nice setup? I just ordered both from am and I'm excited granted it hurt my wallet a lot more than then the discontinued ford racing one would have. What do you guys think?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Sounds good, did you price out an 8.8 and 4.10 vs what you paid.. The 8.8 is going to be the better investment in the long run.

Are you doing the install? If so please post pics and a write up if you can. :good:

Either way you can't go wrong with an Auburn Diff

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two guides on American muscle with Pics and everything and no I didn't I'm on a budget and I don't need that kind of power I think this will be enough

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
There are two guides on American muscle with Pics and everything and no I didn't I'm on a budget and I don't need that kind of power I think this will be enough
It's not impossible to do, a couple experienced friends and a Chiltons manual will help tremendously :good:

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Ya I know it isn't but this is gonna be my last mod for a while so I'm happy with it.
Nice, from what I read it will handle a plenty of power even w/ sticky tires! So even when you resume modding you should be ok :good: I always recommend ppl look at an 8.8 swap when considering a new diff because the price usually relative :good:
I'm sure you'll be happy! Auburn makes great parts.. :good:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts