Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a good idea on how to get rid of the rattling from my speakers? it makes a rattling noise against the metal. i was thinking about buying some sticky insulation at homedepot and seeing if that would work.
thanks

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
It really does work wonders. I am ripping out my entire Interior and trunk this summer and yanking the spare tire and recarpeting the trunk so the carpet doesnt move lol. Redoing the speaker shelf on the back. Dynomating the whole car, and That should finish how I want my audio set up.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
you have manual or automatic windows?? i know the lil pieces around my manual windows rattles so i had to superglue them to the door panel... just an idea

·
Registered
12 Posts
it isnt cheap though, most people go all out a dynamat everything, I bought thier wedge pack, it wasnt a whole lot but If you put it in the right places is works wonders, even with the little that I used I could really tell a difference in rattle and sq of my system. ( i put some on my trunk lid and when you close it you can ever hear it work normally everthing on the trunk lid rattels when you close it, now its kinda of a quit thud when it closes no rattle at all)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts