Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow its fun... I pulled second for novice index class or somethin like that. Its so much fun, I highly recommend you all go out and try it :)

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
sounds like it was fun. Awesome. I know laser and some of the other auto xers will be happy they have someone else to talk to about it, lol.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Zim, you looked really good out there. I couldn't figure out how you were running so well with the stock suspension... I forgot about your 4.10's... That woudl explain it. Those are perfect for autocross. Anyway, last I saw you were only a second behind me. I never really did feel comfortable on that course and I can't figure out why. Usually I can kind of find a rhythm to the course but I just couldn't this weekend. My fastest run felt like my ugliest. I'm pretty sure I came in dead last in my division. I just went home after I finished my 5th run.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Subframe connectors never hurt. Anything that'll stiffen up your frame

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
second out of two people lol j/k i definatly want to go i would be in last place due to my slow ass getting used to the track, being scared of messing up my car or something.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
you mean there is another type of racing other than straight line stoplight to stoplight?

:p:

good job mike

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yeah, not too many postings here in the open track forum... I'm starting to think you guys don't like me as a mod. :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey i raced up here in KC on nov. 7th... god its so different then back in iowa. There was a bmw club at the race and the m3's just tore the course apart... i ended up 11 seconds behind the fastest car, and was only about 4-5 seconds behind sti's and other very nicely tuned cars. I was up against a couple mustang GTs and beat all their times by about 2 seconds (cept for one which was a sweet fox) but i had fun... good times good times

1 - 10 of 10 Posts