Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to add a page to my website dedicated to the sponsored vehicles of Autobadges.com

I ask that you send me your best and most recent pictures showing the emblems of course.

A short writeup of your mustang, how you got sponsored and Autobadges.com service and quality would be nice

Thanks

(referring to: RELLIK, DANGERDUDE, DAN)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Erick,

I'll be glad to get you some more pictures. But since it's going to be rainging for hte next 3 days, I wont be able to wash my car until later this week. I'm sure you want to see pics of my new Tint with the new pics :) ;)

But sure, I'll help out :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes please do when you get the chance. I already got Dan Haga's pics and a short writeup, need you and corey and talley...man you guys are lazy! :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Autobadges said:
Yes please do when you get the chance. I already got Dan Haga's pics and a short writeup, need you and corey and talley...man you guys are lazy! :D
I was in Vegas for the last 4 days.. Give me a break! I wasn't even at a computer this whole weekend.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not a testimonial....a profile of your entire cars, mods, history, etc. Its a sponsors page not a testimonial ;)
aka make it long and detailed for people to read

1 - 11 of 11 Posts