Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!! I am doing research into making our 2005 Mustang 4.0L V6 transmission from automatic to manual. I need to know what all parts I will need for this change and I think while I'm having that done I'll have 3.73 gears installed. Please give me all the parts and any recommendations you may have, thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It doesn't seem as hard as people may say but mostly it's the labor that will really hit home with my wallet...

·
Registered
252 Posts
OverC1ockeD said:
Hello all!!! I am doing research into making our 2005 Mustang 4.0L V6 transmission from automatic to manual. I need to know what all parts I will need for this change and I think while I'm having that done I'll have 3.73 gears installed. Please give me all the parts and any recommendations you may have, thanks!!
It's much cheaper to just sell your car and buy one with a manual already in it. Trust me you'll save money and a lot can go wrong with a tranny swap

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's much cheaper to just sell your car and buy one with a manual already in it. Trust me you'll save money and a lot can go wrong with a tranny swap
+1 just buy a new one it not only a transmission but also cutting.holes through fire wall getting a new center console it is just extremely expensive and a whole lot of work.
Will all that time and money it would be so much better to buy one thats manual

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no buying a new one and I know it will be expensive I just need to know what needs to be done. It's a limited edition so no way of finding a manual to begin with, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts