Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you plannin to head up there horse??? i may go with a couple friends and see how my stock suspension holds up haha

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess its at john deere in mt joy...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well, I met you. I have to say your mustang looks even better in person. All in all the autocross was pretty good. Weather held us to only getting 4 runs with sucked, but I managed in my 4 runs to shave over 4 seconds off my times and took 3rd. Jason, (240 SX) ran an abnormal 93 second run, beating me by over 2 seconds. The guy in the 5.0 beat me by 7 tenths. I think I could have placed better had we gotten more than one run on the last heat. Running just one run after working for 3 hrs is just tough to get back in the groove again.

Hope you'll show for the autocross June 20th at Mark of the Quad Cities.
That's the next race around here.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i was wonderin where it was at. Hopefully I'll be there.

·
Registered
414 Posts
How did you do when you took your fun run?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know, they werent timing... i didnt spin out or anything though... i was suprised at how well my tires actually held the pavement, and with my 4.10s i ran in 1st the entire time except that straight away and never had problems sliding out comin out of turns with my rpms around 3.5k

·
Registered
414 Posts
I ran the hell out of Horse this weekend. I ran him at 4000-5200 the entire track except for the straight right in front, which I hit 2nd for. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have been in second on those long sweeping corners, I'm pretty sure I could have taken those faster. If we'd have had more runs I'd have figured that out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts