50 bux a pop....so thats 100 bux. One step closer to my new PI stallion. :D

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I think I would pay $50 to have you wax my car! You do awesome work :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
only $50? wow your cheap I charge at least $80+ on inside/outside. engine is a bit more.. ;) But hey people that live in my town are freakin rich!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99vert said:
I think I would pay $50 to have you wax my car! You do awesome work :shock:
Why thank you man. 8)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fishers Stang said:
only $50? wow your cheap I charge at least $80+ on inside/outside. engine is a bit more.. ;) But hey people that live in my town are freakin rich!!! :mrgreen:
Yea 50bux is really cheap i know. But to some people who are really tight with money, then dont like the idea of spending over 50 dollars on their car lol. I figure if i charge less and still get more business, i come out WAY on top anyways. Charging less and getting 50 bux is better than charging 80 and running away my customers lol 8)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
yeah good point, the people i do i have know for a while.. and my work brings them back every time.. But i go lower for people that I know are tight on money.. I bet you do good work, your car looks great!!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
me and my dad do it for 100, interior exterior engine

·
Registered
800 Posts
Paul were you live there dont look like there would be to many deep pockets in that area, I mean gosh sumnter? what is the population 20k...j/k

Glad you have people willing to have ya do it and helps ya earn some money too at the same time... do you travel with this waxing company of yours, possibly to GVL by chance...

;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, thus far i havent traveled to do jobs. Not to say i wouldnt, but i started out small, and word got around, and before i know it i have a right good many people who want wash/wax jobs. So i guess my whip so far has been word of mouth. lol :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts