Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if any of you know about or have this, I really like it and I want to put it in my car. Just give your opinions and tell me if it's worth the $200.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hey guys just wondering if any of you know about or have this, I really like it and I want to put it in my car. Just give your opinions and tell me if it's worth the $200.
i was thinking about this as well and have been wondering if it's really worth it. Looks nice though. Way better looking than the crappy looking stock shifter!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
on 99-04 GT's i hear bad things on them...on s197's i hear they are good...if you go that route let us know what happens...wouldn't be a bad thing to mix in with my j mod come spring

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to get the shift kit from American muscle and does the b&m hammer let u manually shift into the 4 gears and go to drive at the same time or is it just the shifter u change?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I want to get the shift kit from American muscle and does the b&m hammer let u manually shift into the 4 gears and go to drive at the same time or is it just the shifter u change?
this answer i do know. it allows you to shift the first 3 gears individually like the stock shifter does and you do have an O/D button for fourth so it is just like the stock one. Also for each gear it locks it in so you can't accidently skip a gear when you're driving hard from what i understand. The shifts are supposed to be faster and firmer shifts and of course the looks are 100x better.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this answer i do know. it allows you to shift the first 3 gears individually like the stock shifter does and you do have an O/D button for fourth so it is just like the stock one. Also for each gear it locks it in so you can't accidently skip a gear when you're driving hard from what i understand. The shifts are supposed to be faster and firmer shifts and of course the looks are 100x better.
So it would make my car a partial Auto partial manual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts