Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yea sounds about right, is your engine a built block with rods and pistons? Don’t wanna get too far into 500 without doing that at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Still stock lower, thats why im going to run low boost so i don't smoke it... but you drew my attention to that b36 motor which might be next years big buy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yea i wasn’t sure what was the best option would be after I smoked my engine but it was definitely the best thing for piece of mind and Brenspeed is a great company and they have never steered me wrong with things! I can’t wait to get back from deployment and get more tuning done with my tuner Lito and figure out how much power I’ll be putting down with this new engine!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Real deal, everything I've looked into that seems to be the best deal and at that price its really not that bad

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
No it’s really not bad at all! The only block good for 1000hp the other 5.3 Ford shortblock that American muscle sells the internals or only good for 700-750 and it’s about the same price

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I think MMR makes a good shortblock too but never looked at prices but they build some nice engines!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's above and beyond, I'm thinking 800 hp is where I'll want to be but that's pushing it i really want to get the torque up

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well you always want to build for more so you aren’t on the brink of destruction! Otherwise you blow engines like me ha ha made 525 on the Supercharger and 600 on the Nitrous and then the engine went after a little while so had to build up a better engine!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I smoked the motor in my bike by spraying it, so i stay away from the cheat juice...lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yea it was my first time using Nitrous but not sure my internals were ready for it or my old tuner wasn’t good but my new tuner is known as the 3v master! He is amazing at tuning! Manuel Pazo or known as Lito!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
About a month to go! And I’ll be getting some datalog pulls done and when Lito is done with his revisions then I’ll try and get it on the rollers for some numbers!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
That’s awesome man, the support of friends and family really helps more than they know so have fun and enjoy the time with him!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That is awesome! Have it tuned already or still working that out? I just got back home and will be getting mine data-logged. I noticed you’re from Tampa I just got orders to Jacksonville and I’ll be there around November!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yea one piece driveshaft, it makes a noticeable difference. I’ll be datalogging and getting the tuning done starting on Monday so I’m excited for that! Did you get any Dyno numbers yet?

·
Registered
68 Posts
The one thing im not sure about with the ds is that i feel alot more of the body flex while holding the shifter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Im at 440/380 right now, when i get the clutch broken in I'll switch the pulley to get some more boost out of it then get the tune back up

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Id like to see the torque up in the 400s

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Id like to get the torque in the 400s

21 - 40 of 72 Posts