Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yea you are gonna feel that mainly because you don’t have the jointed stock one that absorbs the vibration and shock. I wouldn’t go back because you will definitely want that torque and plus you have a higher chance of breaking the stock one with more hp and TQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats what i figured, and i have to get used to that twin disk I still like feeling it in the pedal tho

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yea it will take time getting used to the car now with the power and everything those are good numbers too! So are you still in Tampa? I got orders to Jacksonville in November, bought a house in Middleburg so May have to meet up for a track day or something!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yessirr, im in north tampa
Looks like you will be able to catch the mustang show they have in Bradenton, the spring break shoot out

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Did you ever make i think to Florida?

Yes I’m living in Middleburg now! Got the car all good to go, had a fan belt go and took my alt. Voltage wire with it! Got it all fixed up now but I literally broke my left pinky finger today so yea my 2019 is starting out great ha ha but yea I’m excited to be in Florida finally!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had a minor issue with mine and had to bust my window out, my car was running and i had it locked then my fob wouldn't let me in while all that was happening antitheft shut down everything but the motor so it started overheating so i had to break the window to get in

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Dang man that sounds like an awful time! It’s been pretty awesome here so far, I have only taken the car out a few times but haven’t run across anyone who wanted to see it lay down the hate yet but yea I’m excited to be out here now with the nicer weather! We literally moved here just a week before snow started crushing the Maryland and Virginia area, so we lucked out, I have my GoPro charged and ready for so video but now with my broken finger it’s gonna be awhile for that video to happen!

·
Registered
68 Posts
At least its just the left pinky and not on the shifter hand! Do you think you will make it to the spring break shootout?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yea that’s what I thought too ha ha! I will actually be on vacation during that time too! But yea I still having some final tuning with the Nitrous and I still want to change my rear gears from the 4.10’s to my 3.55’s!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Why the 355?
I'm in the middle of a little visual upgrades, I got a 4" cowl, Roush spoiler and getting rid of the honeycomb deck lid and and faux gas cap and going with a flush mount while painting the top a rootbeer gold

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well the 4.10’s won’t allow me to hook in first or second gear at all and I’m gonna have to go into 5th gear in the 1/4 mile and if I go with 3.55’s then I can be in 4th gear crossing the line and if I upgrade to a 6 speed trans having the 3.55’s will be better for traction and better on gas as well ha ha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Right on, i knew they weren't the best in the manual set up, I need to redo my suspension and get some better tires now because I'll spin through 3rd gear

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Well the 4.10’s were amazing for a long time but since I put this stroker engine in and upgraded everything else I just make too much power now but they were great when I wasn’t making so much power just have to change them now which isn’t bad, I mean it still pulls hard, just have to wait until 3rd to really floor it ha ha

41 - 60 of 72 Posts