Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, i dont ever post this much, but i finally got my mustang in my hands! In May, the transmission went bad and i had to take it to a shop. I know it took me 2.5 months to get it back but i really got a great deal. It only cost me 1300 to rebuild it. Now i can install my mods that been sitting here. First picture is when i got it back yesterday. After i spent 2.5 hrs washing the interior and the outside, it turned out like this.

Texas Rider

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow looks great after the wash! Wants mods r u doing? I bet it's nice being back!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
6,858 Posts
For a car with a quarter of a million miles on it; it sure doesn't look like it. Cleans up quite nice. Looking forward to see what mods are in store for her. And show off that Texas pride!

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For a car with a quarter of a million miles on it; it sure doesn't look like it. Cleans up quite nice. Looking forward to see what mods are in store for her. And show off that Texas pride!

Pick your poison.
The guy before me was an older person and mad long trips. He took it easy and just rode highways all day. But its smooth. I only got a tune soo far for performance .

Texas Rider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts