Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo back at the track Friday night and took 2nd place :) I red lightedb lmao oh well about 15-20 cars .... I am happy with 2nd and a new personal best time :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sooo back at the track Friday night and took 2nd place :) I red lightedb lmao oh well about 15-20 cars .... I am happy with 2nd and a new personal best time :)
I have to wait another month and a half for my season to start, good job, you'll get em next time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Et 12.31
ract .023
60ft 1.714

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slvr01GT said:
I have to wait another month and a half for my season to start, good job, you'll get em next time.
I already got first :) wad happy with second..... shouldn't even been there had a bad migraine .... stayed in my car layed back all night ..

Furniture Shelf Room Table Wood

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
410 gears
off road x pipe
tuner
cai
delete plates
ud pulley
drag radials
tourque converter

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

08 Gt vs 08 gt - YouTube

HERES A VIDEO :) ONE OF THE RACES FRIDAY NIGHT, THIS IS THE ONE THAT GOT ME TO THE SEMI FINALS :)

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Modified 08 gt vs boss 302 - YouTube

SEMI FINALS

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

08 gt vs camaro - YouTube

FINALS

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
lol whats that for ;)
I do not like, see the point, nor lure of drifting. I do acknowledge the skill required to run through an entire turn filled track drifting all the way through but other than that, meh. Like Nascar, I give them credit for their unbelievable skill but puts me to sleep hehe

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I do not like, see the point, nor lure of drifting. I do acknowledge the skill required to run through an entire turn filled track drifting all the way through but other than that, meh. Like Nascar, I give them credit for their unbelievable skill but puts me to sleep hehe
ok lol .... well i just wanna do it just to say i can lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
congrats i was there running my stang, 2014 deep impact blue, was rooting for you against camaro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts