Hey guys so I'm the last month I have drained my battery twice. Once I left the parking lights on and another time I was working on installing fogs and had the car on but not running for a while which drained the battery too. Now I recently wired some fogs so I'm unsure if it's just battery or more. So here's the issue, I bet to start my car this morning and it wouldn't start didn't check voltage but when I plugged charger in and went to charge it was at 14 when I tried to crank the engine didn't start. Now I let it cool for a bit and it did start but very weak. Got to a gas station after driving about ten minutes battery still said it was at 14 but weak start if I had let the car sit for more than the30 seconds I did it wouldn't have started. Got to school still said 14 volts but when I turned car off to see if it would start it didn't and now voltage is reading 9.5 volts after cranking it about three times.does this sound like more of a battery issue or wiring. I recently installed fogs and tapped the grounds behind the battery so don't know if it's that. Although car had worked fine after charging it after the second time it ran. It has been cold if that does anything to battery don't know. What do you guys think battery or wiring?