Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one backed into me at the gas station. The next day a tree limb fell in my drive way... My 96 I had right before I got this one was a bad luck magnet as well. Two people ran into me in different occasions totaling it the last time. I think it's time I get rid of her..

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
When ever i have an accident now, no matter how minor, i sell the car asap. My first car slid on ice, minor dented fender, 2 days after repair, someone ran me off the road, blew tire, bent rim. fixed-it, than someone else ran me of the road again. I sold the car, and 3 months later the new owner hit a deer, totaled. Then five years later i sell my car because someone backed into it, New owner gets T-boned. Totaled. This summer Grandma backs into my 08 Mustang, fix it, 2 weeks later after repair, Boss backs into the same area with his F150. Fix-it 3 months later daughter breaks off the side view mirror. Fix-it and sold it.

PS, I never buy used parts if they come off a wrecked car, BAD luck....

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
My car has had roughly $20,000 in repairs. 4 accidents in almost 3 years. My car may not even be worth that much now.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Your still alive, don't sweat the small stuff.

·
Banned
510 Posts
Gil_T2 said:
When ever i have an accident now, no matter how minor, i sell the car asap. My first car slid on ice, minor dented fender, 2 days after repair, someone ran me off the road, blew tire, bent rim. fixed-it, than someone else ran me of the road again. I sold the car, and 3 months later the new owner hit a deer, totaled. Then five years later i sell my car because someone backed into it, New owner gets T-boned. Totaled. This summer Grandma backs into my 08 Mustang, fix it, 2 weeks later after repair, Boss backs into the same area with his F150. Fix-it 3 months later daughter breaks off the side view mirror. Fix-it and sold it.

If I was you I'd take the bus lmao wow haha

·
Registered
434 Posts
If I was you I'd take the bus lmao wow haha
HAHA, I tryed walking to work, but the cars came up on the sidewalk after me. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gil_T2 said:
HAHA, I tryed walking to work, but the cars came up on the sidewalk after me. :lol::lol:
Hate to say it, but looks like you have a bad luck cloud and not the car.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn your mustang As long as that pink convertible in the back ground is ok I can live lol j/k! Just be thankful it's a GT that can be fixed, I can fix my 6 all day long and it'll still be a 6!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sorry about you luck. I feel the same except all my bad luck comes from ford dealers working on my car! No one takes pride in there work these days!

·
Registered
525 Posts

Im just the oppsite,,I just keep on fixing her back up..But I think because they sit so low people dont see them ,,everytime i ride there seems to be people not seeing me and coming over in my lane ..Also it always Murphys Law,,if your trying to be careful,,something always happens,

·
Registered
81 Posts
mymustang said:
Im just the oppsite,,I just keep on fixing her back up..But I think because they sit so low people dont see them ,,everytime i ride there seems to be people not seeing me and coming over in my lane ..Also it always Murphys Law,,if your trying to be careful,,something always happens,
So I should just drive it like a bat out of hell...jk

·
Registered
294 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts