Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas milage is horrible. I drove 9 miles and dropped quarter of a tank. I have a 2001 v6 with 119,000 miles. The milage has got worse and worse now is horrible I replaced plugs 5000 miles ago, new cool pack new fuel filter, new air filter, what gives.. Idk what else it could be help is much appreciated

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have tried seafoam to clean the injectors about 4 times, and I will check to grommet in a few minutes, and I can't smell gas or see any gas on the concrete after it sits there? So I don't think it is a fuel leak

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have replaced both two from calipers and brakes the front should not be sticking the back may be? And it's bone stock, except the dual exhaust could cataylic converters do this? Bad o2 sensors?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

What is a good fuel system cleaner that works?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No coolant in oil or vice versa, there is a god awful tapping noise almost like a exhaust leak coming from under the car. Tranny is acting up? And feels so bogged down. I want to keep this car but its very sick

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The tranny is auto, and the exhust leak is more pronounced under the drive side towards the front. I did sea foam
The car and it did smoke I seen no visible smoke in the engine bay, I have seen any forums saying it may be a exhaust leak how would one check?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.