Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, this morning on the way home from my friends house i was in a small accident with me and a tree. the front bumper is cracked in a few places and has deep scratches in the paint. now that i have to get a new bumper where can i get one thats not much money. i dont have much to spend so if you know any good places to try id appreciate it very much. what a way to start off the year huh.... :cry:

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
606-395-6870
call that guy his name is larry he owns a mustang junkyard, i heard about him on another forum

·
Registered
65 Posts
were you drinking and driving?

·
Registered
676 Posts
i almost got in one this moring, when i was leaving a friends house, the roads were really wet and when i was leaving the stop sign i fishtailed. This was giving the car almost no throttle but at least there was almost no traffic and i recovered it well.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
chips said:
were you drinking and driving?
hey man, as much as I want to know, its over and done. we all know Drinkin and driving is bad. if he was he prob learned his lesson now, and if he didnt then sorry about your luck man.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did the same thing except i wasnt so lucky in the end. no i was not drinking and driving. just really sucks that i have to buy a new bumper. thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, and though i have never been drinking and driving a close friend of mine nearly lost his life from a drunk driver running a red light and hittin his car. that kinda gave me a good lesson on what kinds of things can and probly will happen if you do drink and drive. so, noi dont think i will ever do that.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
k8338j said:
oh, and though i have never been drinking and driving a close friend of mine nearly lost his life from a drunk driver running a red light and hittin his car. that kinda gave me a good lesson on what kinds of things can and probly will happen if you do drink and drive. so, noi dont think i will ever do that.
srry man, gl with your car :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
im gonna have to say check around the diff mustang forums for sale sections, and jsut hope you can find a used one for cheap, unless of course you want an aftermarket one :confused: btw moving to wanted to buy/trade, you'll prolly get a better response there.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Might as well get a used 03' cobra front end. That way it will be better than before. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, i forgot i was looking at my rear left rim and the lip of it cracked off and is missing. it is about a inch in and an inch wide. do you think it is safe to drive it like that?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you can get a roush stage 3 with all the stuff needed from juvifan1 on here or from stage3motorsports.com for 420 shipped to you door, or you can buy an oem bumper for 300 plus 120 shipping.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if its not drivable you will know asap.... if its warped you should notice right off with a horrid ride... if its not that bad you will be ok for a bit, or if it doesnt loose air. I have 4 15 inch rims from my 01 that have 20 miles on em for dirt cheap ify ou need cheap rims.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, i took it out for a while. it drove ok, seemed to drive a little rough though.i guess it will do until i get my new ones on.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now i am going to have to take it in and get it checked out. the body is about 1 inch higher on the right side the left. i noticed today because there is a larger gap on the right side than the left now. im praying that a bunch of problems arnt going to show up... :disgust:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts