Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some pretty good mods to make a sick high performance street machine besides the basic bolt ons?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
510 Posts
CPauley said:
What are some pretty good mods to make a sick high performance street machine besides the basic bolt ons?
Depends on how much you wanna spend. FI is pretty cool. I have intake cams and full exhaust. Just depends on your taste and your budget really. As I'm sure you're aware, there is a massive aftermarket for mustangs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
muscledom said:
Depends on how much you wanna spend. FI is pretty cool. I have intake cams and full exhaust. Just depends on your taste and your budget really. As I'm sure you're aware, there is a massive aftermarket for mustangs.
I want to do alot but not have FI, idk if it's just me but I think it'd be pretty sick to have a 450+ HP car without FI
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
510 Posts
CPauley said:
I want to do alot but not have FI, idk if it's just me but I think it'd be pretty sick to have a 450+ HP car without FI
Yea I thought that too before the blower bug bit me lol. I'm sure it's possible but you're gonna have to talk to someone that builds modulars.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
its got to look good and perform and sound good, it wont be cheap by far
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top