Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Joined
·
184 Posts
sure y not. Still is gonna look like a probe but sure y not.
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
i wouldnt be so sure buddy. There is a reason y im getting a flip chip.
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU IN GHETTO WHITE BOY TERMS. I BE GETTIN THE NITROUS FOOL WIT DAT FLIPCHIP TUNE AND DAT FUEL PUMP G DOGG HOMIE BLUNT SMOKE EMINEM DOG. Skinny ass Powder lookin mother fucker come to my town and get ur ass whooped someday. Bring ur gansta Glock with you too. and ur POSSE. :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MusclesFromBrussels said:
LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU IN GHETTO WHITE BOY TERMS. I BE GETTIN THE NITROUS FOOL WIT DAT FLIPCHIP TUNE AND DAT FUEL PUMP G DOGG HOMIE BLUNT SMOKE EMINEM DOG.
uhh.. big deal... :rolleyes:

You don't have it yet.. I bet by the time you get it, I'll have a lot more tricks up my sleeve too
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
thats the beauty of modding isnt it vanilla ice?
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
basically i thought wow ur a skinny goofy wannabe *** so then i thought of vanilla ice so then i made fun of u and called u that. Word to your mother
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
i bet he is saying Dark entity is cool cuz he has a probe here is the Probe gang sign.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MusclesFromBrussels said:
i bet he is saying Dark entity is cool cuz he has a probe here is the Probe gang sign.
:wtf:

How about you kiss my ass, jock strap? My "gang" Probe would fucking destroy your slow ass Mustang... Funny, but I don't recall you ever posting any pictures of yourself - loser. :rolleyes:
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
funny but i posted plenty on 3.8. And happen to be on a computer at my parents house. Go do a search #####.
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
im done making u look like the trash that u are. If u wanna prove your manhood come step up and bring ur druggie posse and ur glock with you if not then sit back do some drugs hack some websites and be a parasite to the government with ur insurance claims and illegal activities. U lost this argument from the begining. I am an asset to this world you are nothing end of story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MusclesFromBrussels said:
im done making u look like the trash that u are. If u wanna prove your manhood come step up and bring ur druggie posse and ur glock with you if not then sit back do some drugs hack some websites and be a parasite to the government with ur insurance claims and illegal activities. U lost this argument from the begining. I am an asset to this world you are nothing end of story.
:D says some guy who knows how many thousand miles away... fucking loser

It's funny as hell that you're calling me trash.. What kind of bum #### town do YOU live in?

As for the "argument".. There was an Argument here??? You kidding me... All I heard was some retarded claims, and totally idiotic barks comming from your dumb ass. You go Billy BadAss... :D fucking queer
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top