Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
CaptHowdy5150 said:
ExBamaGal said:
I'm originally from Jackson, AL (about 45 min north of Mobile on Hwy 43) :D
We've got some family friends that live in Jackson, used to go there all the time.
Awesome, we may know the same poeple :D I don't know of many people who know where Jackson is. That's why I throw the Mobile reference in there. :D I went to college in Mobile but I don't think I've ever heard of Louisville. How far is Louisville from Jackson?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
ExBamaGal said:
CaptHowdy5150 said:
ExBamaGal said:
I'm originally from Jackson, AL (about 45 min north of Mobile on Hwy 43) :D
We've got some family friends that live in Jackson, used to go there all the time.
Awesome, we may know the same poeple :D I don't know of many people who know where Jackson is. That's why I throw the Mobile reference in there. :D I went to college in Mobile but I don't think I've ever heard of Louisville. How far is Louisville from Jackson?
I use to do alot of hunting in and around Jackson, Calvert, Grove hill Thomaston, There are alot of critters to hunt and eat in that area !!!

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah we should. i'm like 30 min from Brent, in Decatur

EDIT: wait, we're all giving our locations as distances from Brent, and talking about a meet for Bama stangers, like he has a mustang.... :D

jk Brent!

·
11,873 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
yeah we should. i'm like 30 min from Brent, in Decatur

EDIT: wait, we're all giving our locations as distances from Brent, and talking about a meet for Bama stangers, like he has a mustang.... :D

jk Brent!
bahahahahahahahah :rolleyes:

Its not my fault insurance wont fork over the check :oops:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts