Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of 0-60 times in an auto or manual can you put down with the 93 race tune or which ever is the best tune?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
what kind of 0-60 times in an auto or manual can you put down with the 93 race tune or which ever is the best tune?
Layton,

The 11+ V6 are definitely the most impressive Sixers to date! We've done 0-60 testing a few different times in our 11 V6 project car. With our Stage 2 set up we we're able to a 5 second flat! Then on Stage 3 we we're able to cut a 4.3. Most stock cars with just a tune are in the low 6's!

I hope this helps, check out this video!

Stage 3 of our 2011 Mustang V6 Project - AmericanMuscle.com - YouTube

-Dan

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and I'm getting mid to high 5's right now if I launch good. And I'm stock besides the exhaust and will the tune. Make the shifting up and down smoother or rough? Because I had a tune on my ford f150 and it shifted rough with it tuned

·
Registered
809 Posts
man.. I am so jelly of that stage 4 from AM.

I have herd nothing but good things about most of the popular tunes like bama. I would find an existing thread for the tune you want and ask there but lets be honest here. If there were real problems with rough shifting you would be hearing about it here in the forums....

now, if you consider chirping your tires when going from first to second at WOT then yes, you will have "rough" shifts. but I think your more talking about daily driving where this wouldn't be a problem. If you get your tune installed and still think your shifting is too rough just get in contact with the bama tech guys and Im sure they will come up with a solution, even if they have to write a tune just for you. The bama guys and AM guys are all great to work with and super friendly, they will go out of there way to help you, buy with confidence my friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts