Mustang Evolution Forum banner

601 - 617 of 617 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Your gonna love it. really wakes the cars up. I know I have a GT but been in plenty of 6ers with a tune and it does a TON! Looks like your fairly new here as well so in case I havent said before. Welcome!
Thanks, actually my wife saw your car, and now wants everything you have haha

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thanks, actually my wife saw your car, and now wants everything you have haha
LOL... well it is an addiction. You have a car girl though count yourself lucky. Should post some photos of the pre-runner too!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
LOL... well it is an addiction. You have a car girl though count yourself lucky. Should post some photos of the pre-runner too!
Bro she's into everything I am, that's why I married her, fast boats, cars, trucks, off roading. dirty ness you know... lol

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Bro she's into everything I am, that's why I married her, fast boats, cars, trucks, off roading. dirty ness you know... lol

Bad A$$ truck man. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
There are lots of mustang get togethers in south florida. Shout me a pm. I will let u know aboutall od them. I do meet or two a month

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I'm here in Daytona
are you on instagram? Lots of the things get posted there. Is still a drive for you but not that much more than me right? I go about 2 hours accross the way to Miami/Palm Beach about once a month for a meet. Naples is good for exotics and a few nice stangs but just not large enough for great meets. If interested and on IG add me and I will do same send you things as they come up. If not just PM me and I can let you know that way as well.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I deleted it, i'll have to remake it again. My pops lives in Cape Coral, so not too far from naples.

·
Registered
402 Posts
are you on instagram? Lots of the things get posted there. Is still a drive for you but not that much more than me right? I go about 2 hours accross the way to Miami/Palm Beach about once a month for a meet. Naples is good for exotics and a few nice stangs but just not large enough for great meets. If interested and on IG add me and I will do same send you things as they come up. If not just PM me and I can let you know that way as well.

Just realized you were in Naples. I work in Naples, live in Estero. I have seen a few nice stangs on my daily commute between Ft. Myers and Naples. I'd like to catch a meet up one of these days but I've been so busy with working and going to school full time and a 9 month at home now. Life's crazy! Maybe one of these days though....

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I got lost with the number of replies. What unit/seller did you go with again?

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, so I just read through 18 pages of this thread and didn't find any 1/4 miles time or dyno comparisons between the Bama and MPT tunes, or did I miss them somewhere. I was really interested to find out which one was really better and rather disappointed in the conclusions found here.

601 - 617 of 617 Posts