Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it feels very sad and i have that car since 2004, can i make it work like it was before, chassis is lil bend and full front is destroyed radiators lights fenders everything airbags power steering, can i rebuilt the car like it was before with everything new please help me in this
it was 2004 mustang GT 40th anniversary edition 5speed
it was a brake failure

·
Registered
158 Posts
sounds like its not even worth it... you would have 5k in parts,frame pulling,and paint at least...thats if you have a good hook up there without haveing to ship **** all the way from the us...just get your money from the insurance from it and buy something new...or put that money towards the gt500:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I agree.. Can even sell off what parts u got like interior stuff like that and make something off it as well.. There are alot of ppl looking for parts.. I no I one of them.. That way get extra money to put to another mustang

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm not sure where you live, but if another Mustang is available, I would buy it and junk your 04... I lost a 99 GT in a tornado a few years ago..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not insure, so no insurance money, frame pulling ofcourse 2inch frame has gone towards left it will be ok, but the front Reinforcement is perfect like 100percent main impact was on right side fender and wheel, my both wheel busted but i can make it work,and then i will buy cobra 2004 will search for good 2004 cobra

1 - 5 of 5 Posts