Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to point me In the right direction to either buy a whole kit to build the block or donor piece by piece? A complete list would help a lot thanks guys!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Usually a block that is already prepped and bored .030 over is cheaper than quality machine shop work.. Do you have the skills necessary to assemble the bottom end?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone want to point me In the right direction to either buy a whole kit to build the block or donor piece by piece? A complete list would help a lot thanks guys!
Ford Racing Boss Modular 5.0L Engine Block M-6010-BOSS50 - Free Shipping!
Here is a 5.0 block that uses all the insides and heads at the 4.6 2v just need bigger pistions for the 5.0 block. buy that and then a 4.6 for the heads, crank, rod, and intake.... plus a 5.0 would just be [email protected] :headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean I already bought a stock 4.6 block an just wanted to build it up. It's completely bare! And no I don't have the skills I es going to buy everything and get it put together buy my mechanic. Just looking for some prices of rotating assy. Mmr 900, all that! And whatever else I'll need.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

TheColoradoKid said:
Here is a 5.0 block that uses all the insides and heads at the 4.6 2v just need bigger pistions for the 5.0 block. buy that and then a 4.6 for the heads, crank, rod, and intake.... plus a 5.0 would just be [email protected] :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Would that fit?

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

TheColoradoKid said:
Alright yes I would love to do that! But I already bought the other block. And this one ^ uses all my stock internals and I'm wanting to go FI. Replace everything and get it completely done so that all I have to do is take the old stock one out and out the old/new built one in. The reason behind this is so I'm not down a car I use my car everyday and I'm not able to just rip it apart and start building it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts