Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Bassani Exhaust system? I see Magnaflows, Flowmasters, Borla.. anyone with Bassani? :p I'd like to know how it sounds, I know from what you guys told me it's high quality.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Seph said:
Does anyone have a Bassani Exhaust system? I see Magnaflows, Flowmasters, Borla.. anyone with Bassani? :p I'd like to know how it sounds, I know from what you guys told me it's high quality.
What kind of car are you looking to hear it on? I am assuming mustang, but what model? I have a few 03 Cobra clips. You may be able to find what you are looking for out on www.mustangexhaust.com as well. They have clips of various setups out there. Not sure if they have V6 clips off hand if you are looking for those, but it it would be worth the visit.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I have Bassani and I love it, sounds awesome, high quality, and the tips are really long and nice. Im really happy with it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bassani sounds sweet on V8s. I think it would magnify the V6 sound though as a little ricey. Just my opinion though

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks :( Might go for a flow master then, I'd rather get a rumble than a Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smurfin said:
What kind of car are you looking to hear it on? I am assuming mustang, but what model? I have a few 03 Cobra clips. You may be able to find what you are looking for out on www.mustangexhaust.com as well. They have clips of various setups out there. Not sure if they have V6 clips off hand if you are looking for those, but it it would be worth the visit.
Thanks smurfin :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i heard bassani once i dont remember where tho, i loved it, as soon as i get some money to spare im gettin it, if you have the money i say GIT R DONE :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Mac or Flowmasters.. shoot.. they both sounds nice :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts