Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys ive had bassani catback for almost 3 years now...it's about time I hear something new everytime I crank her up...I've heard just about every exhaust in person and I'm leaning towards borla stingers or loudmouths...I also have an offroad X. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
You want loud!? Then get loudmouths!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well guys ive had bassani catback for almost 3 years now...it's about time I hear something new everytime I crank her up...I've heard just about every exhaust in person and I'm leaning towards borla stingers or loudmouths...I also have an offroad X. What do u guys think?
I like the stinger sound better, slp can get obnoxious if you aren't careful, especially with o/r x pipe. Not saying everyone's are, but I've heard several that are lol.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1lowGT said:
You want loud!? Then get loudmouths!
Lol I love the way both sound... But the stingers sound so damn good on a termi

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Matticus said:
I like the stinger sound better, slp can get obnoxious if you aren't careful, especially with o/r x pipe. Not saying everyone's are, but I've heard several that are lol.
Haha and I love loud. But stingers have a good sound to them as well so I'm kinda stuck

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
They do, but we don't have termis :p but I have o/r and lms and everywhere I go I'm sure people hate me. Especially at night lol. But you can control it if needed. But usually I don't control myself.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lol I love the way both sound... But the stingers sound so damn good on a termi

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Haha and I love loud. But stingers have a good sound to them as well so I'm kinda stuck
Oh I love loud too, I have American thunder catback and bassani o/r x pipe, it's enough to wake the neighbors lol. I've just seen some videos of slp's sounding kind of sloppy I guess. Just a preference.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1lowGT said:
They do, but we don't have termis :p but I have o/r and lms and everywhere I go I'm sure people hate me. Especially at night lol. But you can control it if needed. But usually I don't control myself.
Lol good point. But I'm good at controlling myself...atleast I say that now...ha

---------- Post added 01-14-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-13-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Matticus said:
Oh I love loud too, I have American thunder catback and bassani o/r x pipe, it's enough to wake the neighbors lol. I've just seen some videos of slp's sounding kind of sloppy I guess. Just a preference.
Yes they definetly are they are raspy as well...I've never heard American thunder in person what do they soud like? Really deep?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Lol yeah but I wanted something that just screams and that's what I got. Like he said its preference.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Yes lol. Don't be afraid. Lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lol good point. But I'm good at controlling myself...atleast I say that now...ha

---------- Post added 01-14-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-13-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Yes they definetly are they are raspy as well...I've never heard American thunder in person what do they soud like? Really deep?
They they are a little deeper which to me sound really good with a little rasp from the o/r x pipe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts