Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I used to frequent back in my younger immature days of the past. But after several cars and several years older... I'm back. I currently have a 2011 v6 with a few mods but either today or next few days I'll be in a 2013 5.0. Looking forward to reconnecting again with everyone and hopefully joining some meets and photo shoot opportunities with the locals and nearby area.

I've already got a build setup for the 5.0 and plan on having a nice na car I hope can hit low low 11s or possibly break that high 10 mark. If not, looks like might be heading to the fi area of things.

Does anyone in the baton rouge or local surrounding states have any reputable tuners or know of any reputable shops.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm trying to figure out your Screen Name.

Do you also own a Porshce? Are you an emergency responder (fire, police, ambulance) or do you process 911 calls?

Or is it just that your 5.0 is so fast, people call the cops?

:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lol. I'm in 911 for city police
I was pretty close.

That means you gotta let me take your car for a spin next time I'm in NY.... which is never.

But still...

Heh.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Welcome "back". :) I'm in walker.

Stang hi is pretty reputable and just off Siegen Ln. Also try Total Performance Solutions located in prairieville. There's a couple other smaller shops I've heard about but I can't remember their names.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I used to work at stang hi and I have used tips back with my 94 5.0 since me and their tuner shared identically built 5.0s

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
911 5.0 said:
Yea I used to work at stang hi and I have used tips back with my 94 5.0 since me and their tuner shared identically built 5.0s
Bet that was a pretty cool job. I'm planning on going over there to dyno my little budget build.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts