Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yo im sorry man lol i live in modesto i was there too. brought my buddies integra ls-vtec and did you see the red s2k thats chet and a orange del sol thats some nerdy guy trying to be cool. his parents are rich and buy him everything. well anyway we all met up there about 12:30 and at 1 or so we rolled out(all 300 ricers and 1 tbird) and went to mountain house parkway and went to the warehouse thingy right off the highway and we all raced there for about an hour b4 the cops came. i smoked some civic and got taken by soe dudes integra. it was cool tho.went the next week and got a ticket b4 i even got there for blue lights in the front. so i went home. anyway sorry man my first post just thought it say something

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah it's cool. It just bugs me when I can't go out with them

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Hey, I've worked in Tracy before (the town for all you sick minded bastards out there).

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
99vert said:
Hey, I've worked in Tracy before (the town for all you sick minded bastards out there).
the term is not sick minded, it's just sexually open :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yo drop what do you mean you cant go out with them, they drool over my intake when i pop my hood and they see american V8 thunder, they gasp.lol its even funnier when they all rev and their cars go weeeee and i rev and everyone shuts up like oh shyt lets not embarass ourselves. drop you can give alot of them a run for their money even in a 6 banger. its just rice. lol their already in 3rd gear just when im shiftin into 2nd.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, my car is SLOW. I own most civics, but some of the cars haul ass. After I spend some time with some mods, I might start getting involved

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
no way dude im running a stock 4.6L tbird enging. A TBIRD ENGINE. it only puts out 200hp. i test drove a 99 v6 stang and it pulled way better than my car could ever dream of doing. just take a group of your freinds and some cars out there and wait till everyone rolls out to go to mountain house pkwy and go smoke some rice, i do almost every weekend. theres some people who do it for fun and some who make it life for them. im in the middle right now with a slo car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
TbirdMan91169 said:
no way dude im running a stock 4.6L tbird enging. A TBIRD ENGINE. it only puts out 200hp. i test drove a 99 v6 stang and it pulled way better than my car could ever dream of doing. just take a group of your freinds and some cars out there and wait till everyone rolls out to go to mountain house pkwy and go smoke some rice, i do almost every weekend. theres some people who do it for fun and some who make it life for them. im in the middle right now with a slo car.
What does your car run in the quarter mile?

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
ive gotten it to 15.9 on a good day but usually 16.1's. its all stock with a fked up torque converter so thats wasting some time. takes about a second to shift. and i suck at staging my best r/t was like .8

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
ok and i still consider a cold air intake stock cause it didnt make it any faster

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
lol alex the guy in that probe in your sig looks like hes doing the macarena

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
guys, i have a pretty much stock 95. What should it run in a quarter? and tbird, i think my engine puts out lke 140

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey I'm from Gilroy, CA (garlic capital of the world). I'm calling out racers who wanna go up against 2004 automatic 3.9L mustang 100% stock. It's black and has texas license plates so keep an eye out for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts