Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set up
STEEDA inatke, Tune, cat delete to no baffle into stock exhaust.
Just temporary set up for the next month or two util I save enough for a exhaust set up

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Mustang_5.0 said:
Set up
STEEDA inatke, Tune, cat delete to no baffle into stock exhaust.
Just temporary set up for the next month or two util I save enough for a exhaust set up
http://youtu.be/8eGgxL5lcdg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
From experience i'd go with a catless xpipe. I have the BBK delete pipes and I've been fighting with annoying exhaust leaks. And I went to put the old cats back on and the delete pipes caused me to stretch the clamps out. Do it right or don't do it at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
I have the BBK Cat deletes and I couldn't be happier with them. They are the perfect solution for someone who purchases a cat back and still wants the performance gains from 86ing the cats.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Mbrp sounds really good, why not just save your money, no new to waste is on those cat deletes
Your right, it does sound good
But if u look at my videos on YouTube I'm into horsepower and that @$$ dip and go. Kinda going for full potential if I mod anything
Why not go full potential an get every bit if HP right? :D
 

·
The Blue Dragon
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
I agree, but those cat deletes will set you back $100 plus when you could be putting it towards your exhaust is all I'm saying.

If the full exhaust is a long term goal then get the cat deletes, but you already know what you want so why nickel and dime yourself on other things?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I agree, but those cat deletes will set you back $100 plus when you could be putting it towards your exhaust is all I'm saying.

If the full exhaust is a long term goal then get the cat deletes, but you already know what you want so why nickel and dime yourself on other things?
True
Cars got only 7k miles on it
Cat delete sounded sweet with the Jon Lund tune then heard my same set up in the full exhaust set up in person at a car show and my mind changed completely
So yea lots of trial and error with exhausts for me as u can see with my past previous posts
But I got down what I wanna do with my car
That's why I ask a whole lotta questions before I buy
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Yea looking back at your OP you said within a month or two, id just save the money
Yea that's what I'm doing now
I just wish the full mbrp exhaust wasn't 1400
Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,045 Posts
Yea that's what I'm doing now
I just wish the full mbrp exhaust wasn't 1400
Lol
1400 isn't bad for full exhaust. Some headers cost that much on their own. I'll shoot the guy over at HPD an email and see if he can get you a good price on it if you want.
 

·
The Blue Dragon
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
1400 isn't bad for full exhaust. Some headers cost that much on their own. I'll shoot the guy over at HPD an email and see if he can get you a good price on it if you want.
$1400 is a great price for a full exhaust! the only way you'd really be able to get one for much less would be to buy one used. and from what I hear MBRP is pretty good stuff, maybe not top of the line, but definitely not pypes either lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Napoleon85 said:
1400 isn't bad for full exhaust. Some headers cost that much on their own. I'll shoot the guy over at HPD an email and see if he can get you a good price on it if you want.
Dude that would be awesome if u can bro
Can u do that for me?
I'm sending a PM to u right now

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

GrabberBlue5.0 said:
$1400 is a great price for a full exhaust! the only way you'd really be able to get one for much less would be to buy one used. and from what I hear MBRP is pretty good stuff, maybe not top of the line, but definitely not pypes either lol
It is a good deal but it sucks when u got payments for the car also and u wanna mod lol :p
But yea they are good quality from what I read
They sound pretty mean too
 

·
The Blue Dragon
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
Dude that would be awesome if u can bro
Can u do that for me?
I'm sending a PM to u right now

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------



It is a good deal but it sucks when u got payments for the car also and u wanna mod lol :p
But yea they are good quality from what I read
They sound pretty mean too
O yea no doubt, never said it didn't suck lol
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top