Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used this and been pleased or disappointed?

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Bbk is usually pretty good. Not sure about the quality and figment of this product. I personally don't like bbk. But I'm sure is good.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bbk is usually pretty good. Not sure about the quality and figment of this product. I personally don't like bbk. But I'm sure is good.
Yeah I bought it and now I'm kinda nervous lol

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Nah it'll be fine. I haven't heard much bad things about them.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah it'll be fine. I haven't heard much bad things about them.
I've heard good and bad. I heard the flanges don't line up sometimes but couldn't I take the one off my stock mid pipe and put it on that one...?

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Well try it out first and if not then mod it a little maybe, i have pypes and it fit just fine. Pypes isnt known as good as bbk but i had no problems with it. So i would recommend the pypes o/r h to anyone.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well try it out first and if not then mod it a little maybe, i have pypes and it fit just fine. Pypes isnt known as good as bbk but i had no problems with it. So i would recommend the pypes o/r h to anyone.
Yeah I looked at pypes but my dad ordered some for his mustang and the tips were bent and banged up. Probably just a problem with shipping but I was a little hesitant with them. It sounds great and install was easy.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Yeah it could be just shipping problems but my product was good but thats the only pypes product i will purchase most likely

·
Registered
305 Posts
I've got the bbk o/r x pipe with flowmaster 40s and it's loud ass hell love it. Fit perfectly very pleased with the x pipe

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it could be just shipping problems but my product was good but thats the only pypes product i will purchase most likely
Yeah I know there is a way to make it work if its messed up but I can't wait! I'm going from a stock mid pipe and blowmasters to o/r x pipe and slp loudmouth 1s

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I've got the bbk o/r x pipe with flowmaster 40s and it's loud ass hell love it. Fit perfectly very pleased with the x pipe
Did your driver side flange fit good?

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Yeah haha nah you'll be fine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah I know there is a way to make it work if its messed up but I can't wait! I'm going from a stock mid pipe and blowmasters to o/r x pipe and slp loudmouth 1s

I have bbk o/r x and love it easy install cuz I have the long tubes so I only did the shorty x not sure how hard a regular length x would be but man it's gonna be loud and raspy. I personally love the loud but I had lm1 first and they were just too raspy but have lm2 now and love them took a couple weeks to really break the packing in and get louder but now it's perfect it's deep and throaty. Either way you won't be disappointed and the x pipe should fit fine but like I said I have the matching bbk long tubes so they are meant to fit together.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
OP what's your cat back?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts