Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a bbk or xpipe off cl for 100obo or upr for 120 I believe is what it was listed for. Any suggestions? Already have bbk shortys with high flow cats and flowmasters mufflers.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I like my cars to have cats. Id spend the money somewhere else like on gears or pulleys. Then again I dont know your power goals and what mods you already have or how you feel about loud exhuast. Ive used my previous mustangs as daily drivers so for me constant loud exhuast drone was a turn off for me. Thats my 2 cents but if I had to pick between the two Id go with the bbk, I've never had a problem with bbk's exhaust fitting properly the first time.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Love my bbk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi, It will depend on the sound you want for your car. Also does your state require and emission test? In my state your car will not pass inspection without the cats.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Go look at my post in the American Muscle section. I have a BBK o/r X pipe and love it.. Screams.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My buddy said he'd give me his Mac pro chamber for free but it's off his 03 cobra so it's a 4v. That wouldn't work would it?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
My buddy said he'd give me his Mac pro chamber for free but it's off his 03 cobra so it's a 4v. That wouldn't work would it?
I don't think so

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Think I'm goin to pick up the bbk tomorrow or Tuesday. For the price and being 20 mins away or so can't really pass it up. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should invest in next? I can't decide. It has bbk cai accufab tb and upper plenum bbk shortys lowering springs(not a 100% on the drop though, guy said like 2 in front 1.5 in back?) sfc Kenny bell strut brace caster camber plates upper control arms short throw shifter etc. not sure on what gears it has yet going to take a look when i do the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Think I'm goin to pick up the bbk tomorrow or Tuesday. For the price and being 20 mins away or so can't really pass it up. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should invest in next? I can't decide. It has bbk cai accufab tb and upper plenum bbk shortys lowering springs(not a 100% on the drop though, guy said like 2 in front 1.5 in back?) sfc Kenny bell strut brace caster camber plates upper control arms short throw shifter etc. not sure on what gears it has yet going to take a look when i do the exhaust.
Sounds like its got a good amount of bolt ons maybe do under drive pullies?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
It's not too bad. And I was thinking about that. Any significance to them?
I've never had a set but I've always been told there a good upgrade

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Might possibly be my next buy after I get some new wheels and tires. Went ahead with the bbk xpipe picked up last night for 75.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts