Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. I have been a member for a short time and thought I should introduce myself. I prefer to use the "Search" feature over creating a new post when I'm looking for information. I live in Sacramento, CA.

I have a 2013 Mustang GT base with an automatic transmission. I inherited the car when my Father passed away, this last January. We always planned to timeout the warranty and then mod the heck out of it. This coming summer, we were making plans to hit "The Texas Mile" and see what it could do. I plan to do that still (most likely, not this coming summer), but the car will be more set up for road course, etc.

I just put new wheels and tires on it and this weekend I plan to order the car's suspension upgrades from AM. I broke the builds up into phases. After the suspension, I will be ordering big brakes, then CF driveline and full exhaust, then finally the little odds and ends I want or need and forced induction. Not sure what I want to do here, I live in CA, so I'm looking at either SMOG legal E-Force that I can leave on or a procharger setup that I can easily remove, every couple of years.

It's been great lurking the last little while, but I look forward to interacting with everyone as the buid progresses.

- Lee (aka MadeULook)

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome MadeULook! Not too far away from you. I'm in Oakdale, work in Stockton. Nice looking ride. Good luck with the mods.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Lee, you even know to show pics!

bummer about how you got the car but enjoy it with good memories

Mud

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome MadeULook! Not too far away from you. I'm in Oakdale, work in Stockton. Nice looking ride. Good luck with the mods.
Hey, we're not very far at all! I was just out that way last week. Do you ever track your car?

Thank you!

Lee, you even know to show pics!

bummer about how you got the car but enjoy it with good memories

Mud
We definitely will. He and my youngest daughter were best friends from the time she could crawl. She is helping me with the build (she's five now) she really gets a kick out of working on his car. Now, she wants to race it when she gets a little older, haha!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey, we're not very far at all! I was just out that way last week. Do you ever track your car?
No, it's not ready for that by any means. It's my daily driver and all around fun car. Have no plans to track it, just drive it till the wheels fall off.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hope to see you too. Keep us posted on the mods or problems you may have. I'm always wanting to learn more. Just spent the last month or so trying to sort out some problems I had with my Mustang. Too long a story here, but finally got it resolved this last weekend. Just happy to be on the road again.

Be cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Those wheels look great on your 5.0.
Thank you, I agonized over the decision. I wanted something different than what I usually see, but the problem with that is, I see the same style rim so often because it looks really good on our cars... I'm pretty happy with the choice.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, FL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from oakdale to and work in stockton . dont drive a pony but still play with car right now
doing a 29 model A with A 2.3turbo / A4LD lots of fun.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well hello Firewheel! We'll have to get together, I'd love to see your '29 2.3L turbo build. It sounds like fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts