Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been busy with the build and all and haven't had time to piss much less get on my phone! How has everyone been!? I actually need some advice what are your thoughts and stuff about a 5.0 coyote swap in the NE? Pricey? Not worth it what?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Venemouz! Bro how you been? Got a new car yet? And ya I know it is but you gotta think 8600 from ford for the crate engine and the wiring harness. That's not including ECU or tranny and tr6060 is running like 4 grand so that's already like 13000 plus ECU and fuel and drive train mods!

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Venemouz! Bro how you been? Got a new car yet? And ya I know it is but you gotta think 8600 from ford for the crate engine and the wiring harness. That's not including ECU or tranny and tr6060 is running like 4 grand so that's already like 13000 plus ECU and fuel and drive train mods!
Bro I've been good! Yea man I ended up getting a 99 cobra! Working on getting it to look mean! How have you been? Did you end up putting the turbo on the stang? Yea that's a hefty penny, I'm sure you can build the engine cheaper.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I been good man and I mean it's hard to explain hoping for high 700 mid 800 hp on this dyno but I'm happy with it don't get me wrong but everyone has a built 2v or a built 4v turbo pro etc i want something new and diff! And a coyote in a NE is deff different! Hahah and man got any pics?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Oh Damn! Is that flat black!? Or plasti dip?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts