Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How big a shot. How often do you use it. How many miles on your car. What are your experiences. Put some knowledge on me. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Anyone? I'd like to know also.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Sweet ill check it out

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've heard people swear by it with 100,000+ miles and others who say its the worst thing ever the blow your money on.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I think if I were to do nos I would build the motor or if I would do it now jut do a small shot like 50-75 nothing big.

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea hopefully by the end of November I'll be getting dynotuned. When I'm there I'll ask the guy what he thinks.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
What's your mods

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1lowGT said:
What's your mods
CAI, longtubes, o/r h, flowmasters, mutha thumpr cams, 410s, and before I get tuned ill have CMDPs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Mattz400 said:
How...well does... nitrous work with supercharger?
I've heard it's hard to tune.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
muscledom said:
CAI, longtubes, o/r h, flowmasters, mutha thumpr cams, 410s, and before I get tuned ill have CMDPs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I would just get a good tune and leave it. I wouldn't even run nitrous if I had that stuff. But that's just me.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
How...well does... nitrous work with supercharger?
Nitrous and Superchargers do not play well together.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I've heard people swear by it with 100,000+ miles and others who say its the worst thing ever the blow your money on.
Most people would recommend 100 shot being max unless you have forged internals and such, is a really good and cheap power adder, just make sure to get the TPS switch to make sure it only activated only at WOT, otherwise you will have problems.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

If you get a dry system you will have to do some small adjustments, but with the wet system you don't even really have to tune it. Cause its not like you are going to be doing daily driving while running NOS.

·
Registered
916 Posts
muscledom said:

Do you track the car?

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1lowGT said:
I would just get a good tune and leave it. I wouldn't even run nitrous if I had that stuff. But that's just me.
Why is that? Just curious :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Stang23 said:
Do you track the car?
Yea I got like once a month or so. Some months more some not at all. Prolly like 10-15 times a year. A this point I only beat on it occasionally on the street.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
muscledom said:
Why is that? Just curious :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Yea I got like once a month or so. Some months more some not at all. Prolly like 10-15 times a year. A this point I only beat on it occasionally on the street.
It prolly runs good with yours mods and pushing nos and possibly risking your motor I'd just not spray unless its for sure safe.

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1lowGT said:
It prolly runs good with yours mods and pushing nos and possibly risking your motor I'd just not spray unless its for sure safe.
Yea absolutely. I'm not gonna spray unless he says its real safe. I mean I know there's no crystal ball but this guys pretty much only tunes mustangs

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yeah if he says it's safe then I'd trust him and Maybe just run a 75 shot

·
Registered
916 Posts
A 75 shot should be ok as long as the tune is good

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea well see what happens. It's just that I'm kinda at the end of the bolt ons that I want except I'm addicted to modding the **** out of the mustang lol. What the **** else does the UPS man ever deliver lmao

·
Registered
916 Posts
muscledom said:
Yea well see what happens. It's just that I'm kinda at the end of the bolt ons that I want except I'm addicted to modding the **** out of the mustang lol. What the **** else does the UPS man ever deliver lmao
Haha I feel the same way. I think my UPS guy says the same thing. "Does all this guy order is mustang parts?" Haha.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts