Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone gotten an update on our good friend Belmont. I know he was leaving for military stuff but did he go to the war? I was just wondering about him.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They don't send noob's to the "war" :rolleyes: Last I heard he had graduated basic and is on his way to AIT now.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I admire all that are banned from 3.8 :D I haven't been banned, just gotten posts deleted :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
Danger Dude said:
All right you are the man. A somewhat insane man. Living on the edge :cooler: :headbang:
You missed it...
I kinda took over 3.8mustang.com for a few hours, and owned SlowAsStock :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey Alex I know you have issues with 3.8 and some of the mods and what you were doing was more of a prank on them but I honesty cannont condone a assault on 3.8 or any other forum.

As a Mod here and I hopefully speak for everyone else. You are welcome to make a home here. I was your age once and enjoyed living on the edge also. But please promise me that you will not act with malice here on this forum.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Hey Alex I know you have issues with 3.8 and some of the mods and what you were doing was more of a prank on them but I honesty cannont condone a assault on 3.8 or any other forum.

As a Mod here and I hopefully speak for everyone else. You are welcome to make a home here. I was your age once and enjoyed living on the edge also. But please promise me that you will not act with malice here on this forum.
It wasn't an attack on 3.8mustang.com, Sean, or John.. It was an attack on SlowAsShit - the guy is a jack ass, and had it comming... All I did to 3.8mustang.com, was read their Moderator Board, nothing else.. oh yeah, and unbanned myself

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Danger Dude said:
All right you are the man. A somewhat insane man. Living on the edge :cooler: :headbang:
You missed it...
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
145 Posts
fast64 said:
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Danger Dude said:
You missed it...
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
w0rd

1 - 19 of 19 Posts