Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people have been modding mustangs years, but over all what was the best mod you have ever done? Just wondering what people have to say.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
For me, aesthetically, wheels. For performance, a decent tune.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jheard517 said:
I know people have been modding mustangs years, but over all what was the best mod you have ever done? Just wondering what people have to say.
Appearance---rims
Performance---4.10 gears for sure.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Can't go wrong with a mid pipe and two pretty chrome pipes hanging out the back. You get performance/sound/style all in one package.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Best bang for the buck period is gears.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Supercharger jaja, gears, tuner, suspension packs, just depends what your looking for

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm just talking in general. It's what you did to your Stang. I want to know about that one mod that you did, and you stopped and said" this is the best thing I ever done to my car".

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm just talking in general. It's what you did to your Stang. I want to know about that one mod that you did, and you stopped and said" this is the best thing I ever done to my car".
Sorry I misread. I only got cai and pulleys so my best mod was full tank of premium lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When my '98 blew its headgaskets, I swapped to a PI intake manifold and cams while I was in there. Best thing I did to that car.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts