Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine is from The Driveshaft Shop. I like the fact that they have the equipment to balance them at high speed. Knowing the damage an unbalanced one can do...that's a no-brainer for me. Better safe than sorry....or dead. The cost is worth it, i'm happy with mine.

The Driveshaft Shop | Driveshafts 101

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mine is from The Driveshaft Shop. I like the fact that they have the equipment to balance them at high speed. Knowing the damage an unbalanced one can do...that's a no-brainer for me. Better safe than sorry....or dead. The cost is worth it, i'm happy with mine.

The Driveshaft Shop | Driveshafts 101
Rated for 3450 ft lbs of torque. I want that mustang :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Rated for 3450 ft lbs of torque. I want that mustang :)
Same here!
Rated to 1000HP and 3450 Ft Lbs of torque... yes please!

Buy it once and buy it right...and never worry about it again.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess the driveshaft shop is the way to go, thanks guys. I am buying one for the benefits and also because I will be roushcharged in a few months.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Driveshaft shop for sure. Most places balance there drive shafts at around 4000 rpm where DSS balances then all the way to 9000. Plus the fact of not having to change the pinion angle is nice because of their special CV joint. Installing it from what I gather will also eliminate some drone caused by the stock 2 piece not to mention freeing up some HP lost in the stock I'm sure. Oh and as mentioned above the clunking of going from gear to hear will be gone.

Don't forget to get the safety loop!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts