Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 GT and it's all stock for now. I plan in doing an OR X pipe soon but for now just wanted to do mufflers. What my best sounding cheapest axleback kit? I like it loud as well!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check out the slp loudmouth. There reasonably priced and well built. Magna flow is also a good product for a low price. I've never like the sound of the roush mufflers on the 4.6 but everyone likes different sounds and there also reasonably priced.

·
Registered
720 Posts
GT500 is probably about the best cheap one after a straight pipe. Supposedly it will stay drone free after the o/r x install.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Redstang1 said:
Exhaust shop muffler delete, should cost you around 50-75
I have thought about a delete pipe. But you think it will be real real raspy? If I did the delete now I would change it up after I do my or X.

My goal is an OR X and then some magna packs , gt500s, etc..

·
Registered
828 Posts
KARgt13 said:
GT500 is probably about the best cheap one after a straight pipe. Supposedly it will stay drone free after the o/r x install.
I agree if you want loud and cheap for now just go to a exhaust shop and get muffler delete but if you want a good exhaust to keep when you do xpipe get the gt500's

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Redstang1 said:
I agree if you want loud and cheap for now just go to a exhaust shop and get muffler delete but if you want a good exhaust to keep when you do xpipe get the gt500's
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Anyone have some gt500s??? Haha

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Charlie_santos said:
Lol found some GT500's on CL for 150 gna hit him up!! If anything ill sell it to you guys if I don't like it for some crazy reason.
Damn sell em to me!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts