Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
What is the best cam I can get for my 03 Mustang V6?
I want it to have that nice sound and some more hp.
Thanks

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think they have cam called the E-cam, it suppose to sound like the lumpy cam with out requiring heavier springs.
If your looking into making more power, you should also get heavier springs.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think they have cam called the E-cam, it suppose to sound like the lumpy cam with out requiring heavier springs.
If your looking into making more power, you should also get heavier springs.
Can you post me a link to we're I can find this cam? I want something that will put out lots of power. Thanks

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Both lol

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

But I want one were I don't have to replace the springs to heavier springs
you're wasting your time with a cam like that...just being honest. unless sound is really all you're wanting. Hit up David and he can link you to ESG for his cam pricing...:good:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The best cam for the 3.8 depends specifically on YOUR CAR...

Think of a cam as a tailored suit, yes you can buy a suit from mens warehouse (lets use compcams as mens warehouse), but then you can have a custom fitted suit (custom camshaft)

Yes they both look good, but one will fit you perfectly... And one is just out for everybody who fits your size.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i will say for the last time cristian if you dispute his work either pm him or pm the OP and tell him your concerns....this site isn't used for diputing claims. like i said before this site is switzerland.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts