4th or 5th gen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOing this for a few people on LS1tech. They have a big debate over there going. WHat looks better a 4th Gen WS6/SS or the Current 5th Gen Camaro SS.

Most them already stated they like the S197 looks a lot better then the 5th Gen Camaro SS.

Over on LS1tech most prefer the 4th gen Fbody's. Just wondering what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I can't pick the old I-ROC? ;) Jk
I'm partial to them since a good buddy had one for years in high school and then some.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I can't pick the old I-ROC? ;) Jk
I'm partial to them since a good buddy had one for years in high school and then some.
dude ame's I wanted to spit out the 'roc but it wasnt an option haha. its my only camaro i have ever liked. oh well haha

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Ahhh damn :) those are my favs and we took that thing everywhere! My stepdad backed into it with his big Dodge Ram van one night taking the dogs to the beach and didn't tell us so we get halfway to Jacksonville for a movie, stopped at the gas station for a drink and he comes out with face ghost white when he sees the gash down the door! So we try and figure out what we could have hit. Finally get to my house and my stepdad confessed. Oh man. It was midnight blue and pristine besides that mishap. :) now he has a formula 1 trans am with nos.

As for the actual poll. I think the 4th gen, less bulky Camaro is better.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'd never own either one, but I like the Off shore bargeness of the new busted! Since this poll is only based on looks.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I prefer the 4th gen TAs, but I'm kindof partial. I like the looks of the 5th gen Camaros over the 4th gens. The 1st and 3rd gen Camaros were my favorites of the Chevy badged f-bodies.

·
Registered
307 Posts
While I can appreciate the competition, here we are on a Mustang forum voting on which generation Camaro is best. Do you guys think that the LS guys are having this same discussion? Probably not. Lets get back to talking about what matters more kick ass Mustangs....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts